Home

HOME I

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy New Year 1432 AH‏

Assallam aleikum warahmatullah wabarakatu


 Let me be the first to wish u a prosperous 1432 AH
                         

Where did the year go? Suddenly it is Zhul -Hijjah and nearly Muharram......again - and we realize that with giant strides we started in new Islamic year. And within a blink of an eye, 1431 is on its back!

A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for the huge impact you had on my life this year. Especially for all the support, encouragement, prayers, advise and e-mails I received.......without you, I'm sure that 1431 would have been extremely boring.

From my side I wish you all a magical Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts.

May 1432 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and Bright Futures.
 
And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love
 
To those who needed Taqwa, Iman, Islam, Ihsan, Money, Respect and Integrity, may Allah's Blessings and  Rahmah reach You in abundance.
 
To those who need caring, may you find a good heart
 
To those who need friends, may you meet lovely people
 
To those who need life, may you find Allah in All your affairs
 

Allahuma ya muqallibal qulubi wal absar Thabbit qulubana ala Ta'atika
 
  Happy  and Prosperous New Year In Advance!!!
 

No comments: