A few days ago , a person was recharging his mobile phone at home.
Just at that time a call came in and he answered it with the charging Instrument still connected to the outlet.
After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained
and the young man was thrown to the floor with a heavy thud. As you can see ,
the phone actually exploded.
His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious , with a weak
heartbeat and burnt fingers.
Cell phones are a very useful modern invention.
However , we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death.
Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!
If you are charging the cell phone and a call comes in , unplug it from the charger and outlet.
FORWARD THIS TO THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER IN YOUR LIFE!!!!
Whether or not they have a cell phone. They can also inform others who do......